First Run 5K/10K Race FAQ’s & ContactBe sure to read the entire Race Details page in addition to this FAQ to make sure you have all the necessary info about First Run 5K/10K.
Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
You can check online.
How do I updated my registration info?
All changes to your registration, besides the runner’s name, can be made free of charge. Simply log in to your Enmotive account to change it. Instructions on accessing/creating your account.
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
- To do so, simply log into your account (you may need to reset your password first).
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.”
- Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
- You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance.
Can I transfer to another race?
Yes! To transfer your entry to another Ventures Endurance event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
What is your refund policy?
Can I register on race day?
In the unlikely event that the race isn’t sold out, you can still register online up until packet pickup ends on race day.
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Will there be pacers?
Is there an age limit?
Do I need to buy a shuttle pass?
Can I check in my gear?
How do I get my free race photos?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
Is the Marathon USATF certified/Boston Qualifier?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!
© 2017-2023 VENTURES ENDURANCE LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED