The First Run 10K/5K is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with Race Day events. Volunteers provide key support to the thousands of participants as they run and celebrate.
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the First Run 10K/5K a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process on the EnMotive volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed time frame before registering for your desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
- Organizing runners by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line.
- Directing & cheering on the course to keep all race participants safe and motivated.
To be considered a Volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers. Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete a submission of the volunteer group registration form. It is important to indicate the number of volunteers your group will be providing accurately, as the race relies on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.
- Wait until the Volunteer Manager follows up to confirm your group’s participation by sending a specific URL unique to your group.
- Once you receive this private registration link, have ALL group members register through this link and this link ONLY!
We are happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, or have any other questions, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing the Volunteer Manager at [email protected].
The volunteer registration page shows all available volunteer shifts.